Few months ago I started sharing my online income reports, detailing how much money I’m making with my different online activities and websites.
One of the reasons to start sharing my journey was that I really like reading income reports from other people.
It’s very interesting and motivating to see how others are doing, reading their success and failures, checking what’s working and what’s not.
Jim Rohn, entrepreneur and motivational speakers said that “you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with” so it’s good to hang out, so to say, with inspiring folks.
Here are the best Online Income Reports I like to read:
- Empire Flippers Online Income Reports: Justin & Joe are my heroes when it comes to running an online business, buying and selling website and sharing everything with a no-BS approach! They are based in Davao, Philippines and are now busy growing their marketplace for selling websites, after having done lots of money building and selling niche Adsense websites.
- Pat Flynn Income Reports: Pat is an institution in the passive income generation. He’s doing some big bucks, constantly over 50K $/month, but what matters most is that he shares everything in lengthily posts on his Smart Passive Income blog, that are a goldmine of information… if you don’t fall asleep 😉
- Spencer Haws earnings: Spencer is running a very interesting project called Niche Pursuits. He built from scratch a niche website and shared everything about it. Really cool, if you ask me.
- Jennifer Bland’s Income Reports: Jennifer is sharing her adventure, trying to match online and daily job income. Once that will happen, she will be able to leave the rat race – and she’s almost there! Her strength is affiliate marketing.
- Real Online Income Reports: Jason’s another cool dude sharing lots of tests and results. He’s not making a lot, yet, but he’s very educational.
- Dumb Passive Income: Matthew’s humor is already stated in his blog title. He is the only known trucker who is blogging about creating passive income online…. and defines himself a imaginary entrepreneur, I should copy that definition!
I like this list because has a mix of well established authority and newcomers in the online money making scene.
This is because, to be honest, only reading the winners making six-figures income would be depressive for someone like me that is still finding his way.
Following someone I can easily relate too is more intriguing and motivating.
We’re not all business extraordinaire, but we can try to learn!
Do you have a favorite online income report? Drop it in the comments and thanks!